Social Media Messages
In partnership with Maddie's Fund and the Ad Council, The Humane Society of the United States is happy to launch the latest creative media designed to help you engage more adopters and save more lives. Below are easy-to-share social media graphics specifically designed for sheltering organizations. Simply click on any graphic below to share from Animal Sheltering's Facebook page and if you'd like to share on Twitter, we've provided some sample posts below the images.
Social Share Graphics
Click the images below to view and share on facebook.
Facebook Post Examples
- "We're working with @shelterpets to help more people meet the perfect shelter pet. Stop by *insert your organization* or visit theshelterpetproject.org and meet a new friend today! #shelterpets"
- "We have many adorable pups just like Jules who want to meet you! Come by or visit theshelterpetproject.org to meet your new furry best friend! #shelterpets"
- "Cats make the purr-fect lap warmers. Just ask Meow Man's parents. Come meet our shelter cats-they can't wait to meet you! #shelterpets"
- "We have pets in need of friendly faces and happy homes. Stop by or visit theshelterpetproject.org. They can't wait to meet you! #shelterpets"
Twitter Post Examples
- "We've got a #shelterpet ready to meet you! Stop by to meet a new friend or visit theshelterpetproject.org"
- "We have many #shelterpets like Eli who want to meet you! Visit us today or check out theshelterpetproject.org"
- "Cats are purr-fect lap warmers. Visit us or go to theshelterpetproject.org to meet your next furry friend. #shelterpets"
- "Stop by or visit theshelterpetproject.org for more #shelterpets that can't wait to meet you! #shelterpets"