Supporting Community Cats Webinar Series
Do you see cats outdoors in your community and wonder how to best help them? Are you involved with a trap/neuter/return organization and looking for ways to ramp up your efforts? Have you ever wondered why cat advocates and wildlife conservationists can’t seem to work together? All of these questions and more will be explored in this joint "Supporting Community Cats" webinar series with PetSmart Charities and The HSUS.
Join us for this series of free webinars from January to September. Each month will have three tracks:
- Colony Level - Designed for caretakers and people looking to learn the practical hands-on skills of TNR.
- Community Level - Designed for current TNR practitioners and those looking to help cats on a larger scale.
- Hot Topics - Designed to explore different challenging issues each month, from wildlife interactions, to large scale hoarding/cruelty cases.
Please note: All webinars are managed through PetSmart Charities E-Learning center. You must set up an account in order to access the live and recorded webinars.
Enrolling is easy:
- Click the session title
- Log-in to your learning community account or create a new account
- Click "Enroll" and enjoy the webinar
Live webinars for 2014 are completed.
Did you miss a webinar? Not to worry, all webinars are recorded and are available on demand. See available archived Supporting Community Cats webinar topics.
Thank you to PetSmart Charities for their support