The Value of Animal Care Expo
Animal Care Expo is an outstanding training and educational value. For Animal Care Expo 2013, attendees will receive:
- Special networking sessions for attendees
- Social networking website sponsored by The Center for Shelter Dogs available to all attendees
- Opportunity to attend over 55 educational workshops in tracks such as animal rescue, cats, marketing and money management, shelter standards and more!
- Over 175 exhibition booths of the latest products and services, many offering great deals and prizes
- Four meals (dinner on Wednesday, lunch and dinner on Thursday and lunch on Friday in the Exhibit Hall during Expo)
- Conference bag with premiums from our sponsors
- Friday night party with drinks and entertainment
- Morning coffee breaks
- Complimentary drinks during the evening receptions
- Complimentary Internet Cafe sponsored by ASPCA available for all attendees
- Thumb Drive with Presenter Presentations
- Discounted self-parking rate of $13.00 per day at the Gaylord Hotel & Convention Center
- Discounted group airport shuttle service ($30 roundtrip) and Wildhorse shuttle service (one day and three day passes). The Wildhorse shuttle departs to downtown destinations, Ryman Auditorium, Country Music Hall of Fame and Wildhorse Saloon.
- Your discounted resort fee at the Gaylord Hotel & Convention Center includes:
- Complimentary wireless internet access in all guest rooms, atriums, restaurants and lobby
- 24-hour access to the fitness center
- Local, domestic and toll-free calls
- Two bottles of water per room per day
- Online access to the Wall Street Journal
- Scheduled complex shuttle service to Grande Ole Opry, General Jackson Showboat, Gaylord Springs Golf Course and Opry Mills
- Resort Savings Card with select discounts throughout the property
All 2013 Animal Care Expo workshops have been pre‐approved for Certified Animal Welfare Administrator continuing education credits.