Animal Care Expo offers a cost-effective way to reach key members of the animal care, rescue and emergency response community. Animal care and control agencies across the nation spend tens of millions of dollars each year on animal health and animal care products. And emergency responders are always looking for the latest tools and techniques in animal disaster response.
Expo’s success is unmatched, and it continues to draw the largest gathering of animal care and rescue professionals in the country. If humane animal care and rescue is your market, you can’t miss this unique opportunity to showcase your products and services!
Benefits of exhibiting at Expo
- Exclusive show hours with no competing sessions during Exhibit Hall open hours
- Social functions and complimentary meals hosted in the Exhibit Hall
- A comprehensive and cutting-edge educational conference
- Networking with other industry professionals
- Access to more than 2,000 key decision makers in the animal welfare community including:
- Shelter directors and board members with budgets ranging from the thousands to the millions
- Shelter and rescue managers, operations staff, volunteer coordinators, and volunteers
- Animal control officers and cruelty investigators
- Humane educators
- Wildlife rehabilitators and behaviorists
- Animal emergency first responders
- State and federal emergency managers
Exhibit hall hours
The exhibit hall schedule starts with move in beginning Sunday, May 13th 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (by appointment only) and continuing Monday, May 14th from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. All booths must be set up by Monday, May 14th at 5:00 p.m.
Exhibit hall hours are:
Monday, May 14th, 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Tuesday, May 15th, 11:15 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. – 7:45 p.m.
Wednesday, May 16th, 11:45 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Exhibit dismantling is Wednesday, May 16th from 2:15 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Each booth fee includes the following:
- Two Expo full conference registrations
- Back and side draping on booth
- One standard company identification sign
- A listing in the Expo show app
- A mailing list of all attendees who give permission to be contacted by the exhibitors and sponsors following the show.*
- Please note that no furniture is included with the booth
Exhibit space is available in multiples of 10' x 10' booth units. The charge per booth for exhibit space is $1,795 for commercial companies and $795 for nonprofit organizations. Preferred booth locations are viewed as requests and are not guaranteed. Each corner booth that is requested and assigned will cost an additional $200. Placement is based on sponsorship, the number of years the company has exhibited, and the order in which the Exhibit Space Agreements are received.
Exhibitors receive two full conference registrations per booth space. Additional representatives may be registered in advance at the general registration rate. Badges are required for admittance to all Expo events.
To continue to provide you with the best leads at Animal Care Expo, The HSUS is happy to offer a lead retrieval system that will assist you with lead data capture, lead qualification, and sales follow-up processes. The lead retrieval system will allow you to capture attendee data quickly (including email addresses), set up your device with custom questions and export leads into Excel or text format.
Due to changes in privacy laws, The HSUS is required to allow Expo attendees to opt out of mailings from exhibitors. We encourage you to try lead retrieval to receive the most leads at Expo. Price goes up three weeks prior to Expo so reserve your lead retrieval system early!
Shepard Exposition Services is the official contractor for Animal Care Expo. The Shepard Exposition Services desk will be open throughout the conference. Here exhibitors may verify, check and adjust their requirements for installation, furnishings, equipment and other auxiliary services. Shepard Exposition Services order forms and information will be included with your Exhibitor Service Manual.
The only official correspondence you will receive from Animal Care Expo will be through our Exhibit Hall manager, ReNae Vorgert and our contractor Shepard Exposition Services. To avoid fraud, please call ReNae if any other company contacts you claiming to represent Animal Care Expo.
Exhibitor cancellation policy
Before or on January 3, 2018:
Exhibitors canceling an application before or on January 3, 2018, will forfeit 10% of the total cost of all
exhibit space reserved.
January 4 – February 28, 2018:
Exhibitors canceling an application after January 4, 2018, but before or on February 28, 2018, will forfeit 50% of the total cost of all exhibit space reserved.
After March 1, 2018:
Exhibitors canceling after March 1, 2018, will forfeit 100% of the total cost of all exhibit space reserved. If you must cancel space, contact ReNae Vorgert at 701-572-9100.
All cancellations must be received in writing at The HSUS Animal Care Expo Sales Office to be official.
See the complete exhibit terms and conditions.
* The mailing list of attendees is available to exhibitors and sponsors of Animal Care Expo. This list is limited to a one-time use. All names and addresses are the exclusive and valuable property of The Humane Society of the United States. The exhibitor/sponsor in no way acquires ownership or rights to further usage of the list or the names. The HSUS is not commercially endorsing or promoting any product or service. The HSUS name cannot be used in promotion without prior written approval. The HSUS reserves the right to refuse use of this list at its discretion.
Questions about exhibiting, sponsoring, or advertising? Contact ReNae Vorgert at 701-572-9100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org