At least one handout is required for every Animal Care Expo Online session and will be provided on animalsheltering.org for attendees to download prior to the conference. Speakers must submit their handouts by the July 10, 2020 deadline.
Please review the Animal Care Expo Speaker Handout Submission FAQ and instructions below before uploading any files. Files that are uploaded incorrectly or with inappropriate content will not be accepted.
NOTE: Please name your files following this naming convention before you start the submission process: "session title-your last name-your first name-file number". Example: If Jane Smith is uploading two files for her session called "Wind and water: Lessons learned from disaster response," she would name the files "wind-and-water-smith-jane-1" and "wind-and-water-smith-jane-2". If Jane is also presenting at another session, she would finish the first transaction, open the form again and submit the second session handouts separately.
- One handout is required per session, not per speaker (if you have multiple speakers).
- You are not required to submit a PowerPoint. Your handout may be a PowerPoint or anything else you think will benefit the attendees.
- Your file must be in PDF format and under 5MB. If you have more than one handout for a session, we strongly encourage you to combine your files into one document, removing extraneous formatting/images to reduce the file size.
- If you submit a PowerPoint presentation as your handout, it must be in 16:9/Widescreen slide size. (In PowerPoint, click "Design" tab, then "slide size.")
- Complete all fields in the session handout upload form.
- Attach your PDF file in the "File Upload" field.
- Wait for the "Thank You" page to appear. This may take a few minutes. If you see a blank page or an error page, your file was not accepted by the system. This most often occurs because a file is too large. If you continue to have problems or have questions not answered in the Animal Care Expo Presenter Handout Submission FAQ, contact email@example.com.