Whether you’re a big city shelter with plentiful resources or a rural rescue on a shoestring budget, you will benefit from this moderated panel discussion. Four marketing professionals from organizations large and small will share how they tackle things like fundraising events, community outreach, media relationships and perceptions of their organization. There will be plenty of time for questions.
- Caitlin Daly | Vice President & COO, Lollypop Farm
- Wendy Frink | Marketing Specialist, Maddie’s Fund
- Whitney Hanson | Manager II—Business, Dallas Animal Services
- Ryan Hinderman | Public Information Coordinator, Front Street Animal Shelter
- Brittany Ransonet | Marketing and Communications Project Manager, Maddie’s Fund
- Zach Skow | Founder and Director of Outreach and Programs, Marley’s Mutts
Thursday, May 7 | 2 to 3:30pm Marketing/Fundraising Standard