We are excited to announce the launch of our Humane Oklahoma Year 3 trainings! Join us for one of four upcoming free trainings for law enforcement personnel, animal control officers and humane officers. Lunch and coffee will be provided and valuable prizes will be raffled. Earn continuing education credits! This class has been approved for 8 CLEET hours and 7 CAWA CE credits).
Choose from one of three locations. All trainings are from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
March 6: Tulsa
Tulsa Tech Memorial Campus
3350 S. Memorial Dr.
Tulsa, OK 74145
March 7: Ada
Pontotoc Technology Center
Room 410-411, Building C
601 W. 33rd Street
Ada, OK 74820
March 8: Oklahoma City
Francis Tuttle Tech Center Portland Campus
3500 N.W. 150th Street
Oklahoma City, OK
Equine Cruelty Investigations
This day-long training covers illegal equine abuse and neglect, applicable state and federal laws, investigative techniques and prosecutions.
Attendees will learn:
- Equine standards of care and how to assess physical and living conditions
- Common conditions and potential causes
- How to investigate equine cruelty complaints from beginning to end
- How to prepare for and execute an equine seizure
- How to interpret and apply relevant cruelty laws
The Humane State Program thanks these organizations for their support: