We are excited to announce the launch of our Humane State Wisconsin Year 1 trainings! Join us for one of four upcoming free trainings for shelter and rescue group staff and volunteers, animal control officers, humane officers and others in the animal welfare field. Lunch and coffee will be provided and valuable prizes will be raffled. Earn continuing education credits (CAWA approval pending)!
For Wisconsin updates, visit our HSUS Wisconsin Facebook page.
Choose from one of four locations! All trainings are from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 25: Waupaca
- Tuesday, March 26: Hayward
- Wednesday, March 27: Menomonie
- Thursday, March 28: Janesville
Topics to be presented:
- Fundraising 101 – Your lifesaving programs cost money. The good news is that funds are out there, and donors and grantmakers are giving it away!
- The Five Freedoms – How making them part of your daily routine will ensure every animal gets the humane care they need each and every day.
- Shelter Cleaning ABCs – Be sure the hard work your team puts into cleaning is actually working for you, not against you.
- Cats in Wisconsin – Hear the latest about the issues impacting felines in the Badger State.
- People Skills for Animal People – Why good customer service skills are essential to furthering your organization’s lifesaving mission.