St. Frances Animal Center, located in Georgetown, SC is seeking a full time operations manager to join our dedicated team. The operations manager works hand in hand with the executive director, medical team and shelter lead to ensure the animals entrusted to us receive the best possible care and outcomes. This position requires weekends and possible overtime-flexibility is a must.
The successful applicant will have-
1. Experience in animal care, preferably in a shelter setting.
2. A minimum of 1-3 years experience supervising others.
3. Professional experience as either a veterinary technician or veterinary assistant or similar training.
4. The ability to lift up to 50 pounds and handle large and potentially aggressive animals without fear or stress.
5. A love for animals and a desire to grow in animal welfare and be a part of a team that cares for each and every pet, and our community.
Please forward a resume to Suzanne Roman, Executive Director at Blvdtravel@aol.com. Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Please no phone calls or walk in applicants for this position.
This is a full time job
Job Contact Details
Closing Date: Thursday, October 1, 2020