The City of Jacksonville, Florida, is seeking a Part-Time Animal Behavior Coordinator. This is technical work in the identification of behavior problems, evaluation of concerning behaviors and creation, implementation and execution of behavior modification and training protocol.
Open requirements include:
• Three years of education and/or technical experience in animal husbandry, professional animal handling and care experience and
• A minimum of one-year experience in a shelter or animal welfare environment.
• Euthanasia Technician Certification must be obtained within 6 months.
• A valid state Driver's License is required prior to employment and must be maintained.
• Must qualify prior to employment, obtain and maintain during employment a City of Jacksonville Public Driver Certification.
The City of Jacksonville is a premier local government employer providing a competitive compensation package and an excellent work environment. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to make a significant contribution in a dynamic, quality-oriented customer-focused organization. The City of Jacksonville is an equal opportunity/equal access employer. In order to be considered for this position you MUST apply online at https://www.coj.net/jobs.
This is a part time job
Job Contact Details
Closing Date: Thursday, April 9, 2020