Who We Need
We are looking for a strategic thinker with a talent for executing on big ideas! The Programs & Partnerships Manager (PPM) is the organizer, curator, expert in and caretaker of Emancipet’s social good and social change strategies across clinics and communities. Emancipet’s programs and partnerships include free service days, veterinary care for pet owners without shelter and for homebound pet owners, door to door outreach, and more! The PPM is part of the Medical Operations Team and advises our partners and staff, using charm and intelligence to influence everyone towards truly impactful programing that can be measured in both client stories and financial bottom lines. Experience working with contracts, developing and documenting new programs, and interpreting budgets are all a plus. The PPM may be deployed periodically throughout the US for up to 3 weeks at a time (Spayathon for Puerto Rico, for instance). Our ideal candidate does not believe that “it cannot be done”, because it can! Our programs champion is inspired by but never satisfied with where we have already succeeded, because there is so much more to build! If you love organizing chaos, catalyzing social change, serving those in need, building new processes and collaborating with advocates across sectors, we want to hear from you!
Is It You?
There’s a chance you may be our ideal Programs & Partnerships Manager if you meet the description above, and if:
- You have an eye for detail and you’ve been accused of being obsessed with quality more than once in your life.
- You’re so flexible that you could open your own yoga studio - but you want this job more!
- Your wardrobe is organized by color, function and frequency of use – you are an organizer and love creating order & building systems that everyone can understand.
- You are truly moved by both effective social change strategies, and impactful social good programming – and you know how to determine the difference.
- You are a dynamic and compelling communicator – you have the ability to connect with, motivate, and persuade just about anyone (and you have chosen to use this for good and not for evil)!
Send a resume and a one-page cover letter summarizing your interest in this position, skills and why you would be our ideal Programs & Partnerships Manager to Myles Chadwick, Vice President of Clinic Operations, at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are intentional in creating a diverse staff and leadership team, and work to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees of all backgrounds. You belong here!
This is a full time job.
VP Clinic Operations
Posting Date: July 18, 2019
Closing Date: August 18, 2019