MPAS is seeking a full-time vet tech assistant to aid our lead vet tech in ensuring our homeless dogs and cats receive exceptional medical care.
FIRM SCHEDULE: Tuesday-Saturday (8am sharp to 4pm Tues-Fri and 8am to 5pm Saturday) with some overtime. If you cannot meet the hourly requirement of this shift, please do not apply. This is a firm schedule.
- Valid Driver's License and Clean Driving Record; Applicant must submit license for company insurance approval at time of interview.
- Must be over 21.
- Must have pristine attendance record. Our animals rely on us daily for all their medical, social, and emotional needs. You must be able to get to work every day, no matter the weather.
- Strict attention to detail
- 50% of the day is cleaning/sanitizing so please be able to work on your feet the majority of the day.
- Ability to work in an emotionally taxing and fast-paced environment – a positive attitude and sense of humor are essential.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including weekends and some nights. Overtime is offered.
- Experience working with dogs and cats.
- Reliable and hard-working.
- Veterinary medical experience (preferred, but not required).
Interested applicants should submit resume and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Medical Coverage for Full-time employees after 3 months
Salary: $11.00 /hour
This is a full time job.
Posting Date: June 12, 2019
Closing Date: July 30, 2019