ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Examine animals in the shelter for diseases, parasites, injuries and other afflictions and report findings to veterinarian/Director of Operations.
• Assist the veterinarian with diagnostic exams and medical procedures.
• Collect blood, urine, and stool samples as needed.
• Prepare animals for surgery. Monitor health during surgery and recovery.
• Clean, feed, medicate animals in the medical department.
• Drop off and pick up animals that are outsourced for spay/neuter surgeries.
• Other duties as requested.
This is a full time job
Job Contact Details
Closing Date: Thursday, December 31, 2020