Interested in working on behalf of animals? Already in the field, but want to learn something new? Discover new career opportunities in animal welfare across the United States by searching the job listings below or filtering by category or location.
Find a Job
* Use filter controls to narrow your results
Location | Portsmouth, Virginia
Portsmouth Humane Society
Community Engagement and Development Director
Location | Thomaston, Maine
Pope Memorial Humane Society
Pope Memorial Humane Society is looking for an engaged, energetic, people-person to join our team as a part-time coordinator for our fun and diverse group of volunteers. We need someone who can successfully recruit, train, and supervise volunteers who assist staff in the efficient running of our busy animal shelter and at shelter events. If you have strong communication, computer, and database management skills as well as excellent customer service combined with tact, attention to detail, and diplomacy, you could be a great match.
Location | Kanab, Utah
Best Friends Animal Society
Location: Kanab, Utah
The Sanctuary volunteer engagement team floats focus on the group experience and support other Sanctuary programming as needed; volunteer and visitor engagement, animal care, outcomes, and outreach. Floats must be able to shift and flex with the needs of the organization.
Volunteer and Visitor Engagement-
• Assist with group volunteer inquiries, other correspondence, pre-trip planning, scheduling and other administrative duties as needed.
• Work with other Sanctuary teams to identify group service projects.
Location | Dallas, Texas
Dallas Animal Services
• High school diploma or GED.
• Four (4) years of developing, organizing and overseeing activities or programs in at least two of the following areas:
o Hiring and training staff/volunteers
o Evaluating staff/volunteer performance
o Developing policies and procedures
o Community outreach and education
• An associate's degree in any field plus two (2) years of required experience will meet the education and experience requirements.
Location | Shawnee, Kansas
Melissa's Second Chances
Melissa’s Second Chances is a non-profit animal rescue located in Shawnee, Kansas founded in 2019. We find homes and safe refuge for animals in need of a second chance at being a beloved family pet. We are governed by a Board of Directors and day to day operations are run by an incredible management team of staff and volunteers.
Responsibilities of our Shelter Operations Manager
· Manage the daily operations of running an animal shelter
· Be the public point of contact for the shelter
Location | PUEBLO, Colorado
Animal Welfare and Protection Society of Pueblo DBA PAWS for Life
Assistant Shelter Manager
REPORTS TO: Shelter Director