Advising pet owners on cat behavior issues can mean the difference between a cat keeping or losing his home. The Guide to Cat Behavior Counseling was developed to help address pet homelessness at its roots — to keep more cats in their homes. This guide provides comprehensive information, giving you the confidence to advise cat owners when they call prepared to give up their pet for a behavior issue.
Download the complete manual in PDF format for free below or purchase a copy.
Related training - Keeping cats in homes
- Understanding cat behavior: Five big ideas about cats
- How to be an effective cat behavior counselor
- Retention through resolution and recovery: strategies that work
- 5 steps shelters can take to increase cat reclaims
- Cat behavior in the community
- Cat behavior and retention self-paced course