Celebrating the conference's 28th year as the lowest-priced international educational conference in the field, you won't find a better value for your money. Plan now to join experts and colleagues for this unparalleled opportunity to brush up on the basics and learn about the latest cutting-edge programs.
Animal Care Expo offers:
- Eleven intensive learning labs (extra fee required).
- 88 professional development workshops in eleven tracks including: Behavior, Cats, Global Animal Issues, In the Field, Leadership, Marketing/Fundraising, People Power, Progressive Programs, Reaching Underserved Communities, Shelter Medicine and Shelter Operations
- An extensive exhibit hall with more than 200 booths; providing one-stop shopping for all the latest products and services.
- Online access to speaker handouts before and after the conference.
- Special continuing education opportunities.
- Dynamic speakers who are leaders in the animal welfare field.
- Six meals (dinner on Wednesday, breakfast, lunch and dinner on Thursday and breakfast and lunch on Friday).
- Conference bag with premiums from our sponsors.
- Friday night party with drinks and entertainment.
- Unique networking opportunities at the Round Table Discussions and Breakfast.
- Complimentary drinks during the evening receptions.