Celebrating the conference's 27th year as the lowest-priced international educational conference in the field, you won't find a better value for your money. Plan now to join experts and colleagues for this unparalleled opportunity to brush up on the basics and learn about the latest cutting-edge programs.
Animal Care Expo offers:
- Eight intensive learning labs (extra fee required).
- Over 65 professional development workshops in ten tracks including: Engaging Volunteers, Expanding Our Reach, Field Services, Fundraising and Marketing, Future of Sheltering, Global Animal Issues, Leaderhip, Reaching Underserved Communities, Saving Cats and Shelter Medicine.
- An extensive exhibit hall with more than 200 booths; providing one-stop shopping for all the latest products and services.
- Online access to speaker handouts before and after the conference.
- Special continuing education opportunities. We are awaiting approval of Certified Animal Welfare Administrator and AAVSB continuing education credits for 2018 sessions.
- Dynamic speakers who are leaders in the animal welfare field.
- Special flight and rental car discounts.
- Five meals (dinner on Monday, lunch and dinner on Tuesday and breakfast and lunch on Wednesday).
- Conference bag with premiums from our sponsors.
- Wednesday night party with drinks and entertainment.
- A special networking breakfast.
- Complimentary drinks during the evening receptions.
2018 Registration Sponsor