Excitement is growing as we pivot from our in person conference and prepare to launch Animal Care Expo Online. Although we wished we could have seen you in person, please join us for our virtual conference experience complete with a trade show where you can interact with conference attendees and showcase your company or organization. It has always been our wish that everyone could attend Expo, so in honor of the 29th annual Expo, we’re offering attendees a low advance registration rate for the virtual conference of only $29! Feedback since this announcement has been tremendous. Animal Care Centers of New York wrote, “We want to send a lot of people to the virtual conference. Is there going to be a cap of how many I can send?” Another shelter wrote; “I am very excited about the expo being online this year, my whole team should be able to attend verses just one of us!
Animal Care Expo Online offers a cost-effective way to reach key professionals in the animal welfare field. Our attendees come from a variety of agencies including shelters, rescues, animal care and control, field services, veterinary and advocacy.
Expo’s success is unmatched, and it continues to draw the largest gathering of animal welfare professionals in the country. If this is your market, you can’t miss this unique opportunity to showcase your products and services! There will be a limited number of virtual booths offered. Apply now!
- Terms & conditions
- Booth example and assets (Deadline July 1, 2020)
- Cancellation policy
- Reserve your exhibit space (Reservations are now closed)
Benefits of exhibiting at Virtual Expo
- Exclusive Exhibit Hall open hours with no competing sessions during the live event and 24/7 access to attendees until November 1st.
- A virtual event that allows attendees to pop in and out and to access content on their own time and from locations of their choosing.
- Expanded attendee base: With no travel costs and a very low registration fee, it’s easier than ever for interested animal welfare professionals to attend, and we expect attendance numbers to reflect that.
- A comprehensive and cutting-edge educational conference.
- Networking opportunities with other industry professionals.
- Gamification with great prizes. Attendees earn points for completing tasks such as visiting the exhibit hall.
- Access to key decision makers in the animal welfare community including:
- Shelter directors and board members with budgets ranging from the thousands to the millions
- Shelter and rescue managers, operations staff, volunteer coordinators and volunteers
- Animal control officers and cruelty investigators
- Humane educators
- Wildlife rehabilitators and behaviorists
- Animal emergency first responders
- State and federal emergency managers
Exhibit hall hours
The virtual exhibit booth offers you 24/7 access to attendees until November 1st. Dedicated open live hours during the conference are listed below. We do ask that you staff your booth during those hours just like you would at the in-person conference so attendees can chat and engage with you during those times.
Exhibit hall live hours are:
- Wednesday, July 22nd, 1:10 p.m. EDT – 2:10pm EDT and 5:00-7:00pm EDT
- Thursday, July 23nd, 12:25 p.m. – 1:25 p.m. EDT and 3:15 p.m. EDT – 4:35 p.m. EDT
- Friday, July 24th, 12:25 p.m. EDT – 1:25 p.m. EDT and 3:15 p.m. – 4:35 p.m. EDT
Each booth fee includes the following:
- Each virtual booth is $695 per exhibit space for commercial companies and $495 for nonprofit companies. Placement is based on sponsorship, the number of years the company has exhibited at Animal Care Expo and the order in which the Exhibit Space Agreements are received.
- Exhibitors receive two full conference online registrations per booth space. Additional representatives may be registered in advance at the low conference registration rate ($29).
- A listing in the exhibit hall map and category search.
- The list of all attendees who opt in to be contacted by the exhibitors and sponsors following the show.*
- Each booth is custom built with the following features: (View more sample booth options here.)
- Public and one-on-one chat abilities to create engagement with visitors
- Ability to upload video and audio content, website links, contact information as well as sales/product materials to share with those visiting your booth
- Welcome introduction and greeting video with company logo and company description
- Attendees can digitally swipe their badge to leave their info with the exhibitor and add documents to their virtual briefcase.
- Ability to provide contact information (email, social pages) for attendees to reach out in case they visit your booth during a time when you do not have a representative present.
- List of options for action areas: video, audio, photos, documents for distribution, links to outside webpages and chat. Please see attached document for a list of virtual booth content types and specs.
All applications must be submitted, approved and paid before July 1, 2020 to be included in the virtual exhibit hall. All booth assets must be submitted by that time as well. Virtual booth space is limited, so reserve your space now!
Exhibitor cancellation policy
Exhibitors canceling will forfeit 100% of their booth fee.
All cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be official, a confirmation of the cancellation from HSUS must be received by the exhibitor. If confirmation is not received, please call ReNae Vorgert at 701-370-7711.
* The opt in list of attendees is available to exhibitors and sponsors of Animal Care Expo. This list is limited to a one-time use. All names and contact information are the exclusive and valuable property of The Humane Society of the United States. The exhibitor/sponsor in no way acquires ownership or rights to further usage of the list or the names. The HSUS is not commercially endorsing or promoting any product or service. The HSUS name cannot be used in promotion without prior written approval. The HSUS reserves the right to refuse use of this list at its discretion.
Questions about exhibiting or sponsoring? Contact ReNae Vorgert at 701-370-7711 or by email at email@example.com.
Reserve your exhibit space
Exhibitor reservations are now closed.